Season Ticket Information
- SEATING IS NOT ASSIGNED. You choose your seats as you enter. All seats give a unique view of the action. People are free to move around the room
during the show to see the performance from different viewpoints. VIP seating can be reserved.
- A limited number of VIP subscriptions are available. This entitles the purchaser to a
personalized seat reservation, entrance to our donor lounge and invitations to other events.
- Subscribers enjoy a discount from the single ticket price (even greater for seniors and youths), and may exchange
performances with no fees or extra charges.
- Single tickets are now on sale. No refunds or exchanges on single tickets, online fees apply.
- The Box Office at Ed Roberts Campus will open one hour before each performance.
|| Saturdays ||Bohème 7/26, Jukebox 8/2, Affair 8/9|
|SERIES B|| Sundays||Jukebox 7/27, Affair 8/3, Bohème 8/10|
|SERIES C|| 2nd Weekend||Bohème 8/1, Jukebox 8/2, Affair 8/3|
|SERIES D|| 3rd Weekend||Jukebox 8/8, Affair 8/9, Bohème 8/10|
|SERIES E|| Choose your own ||Buy a custom series by mail or phone|
Click desired series to purchase tickets online, or
save the $4.50 service charge per ticket by downloading
and printing the order form [pdf] and mailing it to
West Edge Opera with your check (preferred)
or credit card information.
- Regular Price for 3 operas
- $148.50 ($49.50 per opera)
- Over 65 / Under 20
- $135 ($45 per opera)
- VIP (personalized reserved seating
and invitation to donor lounge)
- $300 ($100 per opera)
We do not have a physical Box Office
To order your subscription, choose one
of the following options:
- New! Order online with your credit card
(service fees apply).
- Email your order to
with your phone number.
- Call our virtual Box Office at
510-841-1903 and leave a message.
We will get back to you as soon
- Mail your order along with payment
to: West Edge Opera, 1700 Shattuck
Ave, #312 Berkeley, CA 94709.
Subscribers enjoy great benefits and services:
- Your seats guaranteed for each production of this outstanding season
- Invitations to our House Concert Series and other special events
- Ticket exchange privileges
- Lost and left-at-home ticket replacement
- Save up to 15% over the price of single tickets
- Reduced rates for seniors (65+) and youth (20 & under)
(senior discounts are ONLY available on season subscriptions)